Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
2. Make a deposit to your account.
3. Confirm that funds appear in your account.
4. You are ready to direct exchange or trade CryptoCurrency!
Deposit fees, withdraw fees and trading fees you can see at Fees
To ensure the safety of direct exchange and trading on BTCX trading platform, we follow strict Anti-Money Laundering and Know-Your-Customer policies. In compliance with these policies, users are required to submit ID documentations for verification before they can fund their BTCX account. These documents help us assess such risks and operate in a legal and compliant manner in order to server our customers better.
All documents are stored in secure databases accessible only to limited authorized personnel.
To submit your documents, from the left hand side menu, please go to Settings > Profile
I. For individual customers
Individual customers are required to submit 3 types of ID documents:
1/ Valid National ID document
2/ Proof of Residence document
Customers are also required to provide a proof of address. Valid documents include utility bills, bank statements no less than 6 months old. Documents must clearly show client's name and address, which must match those of National ID document.
3/ Bank Statement
Bank statement must be issued within the last 6 months and the account name must match customer's name. Deposits into client account with BTCX is only accepted if the name of the person wiring the funds fully matches the registered customer's name.
II. For corporate customers
1/ Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association, or any other relevant founding documents
2/ Annual return which details who the directors and the beneficial shareholders of the company are, as of last fiscal year, or any similar documents which confirm the ownership of the company
3/ Resolution of Board of Directors to open an account with BTCX, and identification of those who have authority to operate the account (if applicable)
4/ Authorization for other persons that will manage the account (if applicable)
5/ Copy of a company telephone landline bill or a recent company bank account statement addressed to your company name and office address
6/ A high resolution image of the international passport and proof of residency of at least two members of the Board of Directors, and any owners with an ownership share of 25% or more
7/ Bank details including address and SWIFT
To make deposit you need verify for your account first:Email and SMS
Go to Finances->Deposit ->Currency ->Payment method which you would like to deposit through
To make withdraw,you need check balance first,just withdraw for available balance appear on your Balance page.
Go to Finances->Withdraw ->Currency ->Payment method which you would like to withdraw
Please feel free to contact our support team with any questions / requests, we will answer your questions in a friendly and fast way.
- Protect your Melotic account with two-factor authentication, and choose strong passwords for your login and payment passwords.
- If you use our API, take great care to protect your secret key.
- Use two-factor authentication on your email account associated with Melotic.
- Use a different password for all your online accounts, and make sure these passwords are strong. Password managers such as 1Password can help you create and store your passwords securely.
- Do not log on to Melotic using public or shared computers, or any computer you do not control and trust.
- Use the anti-virus software and Trojan scanning software to scan your computer periodically, and update your trusted computer software regularly.
- If you lose your two-factor device, reset your two-factor authentication as soon as possible.
- Be careful of phishing scams. We will never send you an email asking for your password.